I’m just popping in to let you know I have re-organized my Skin Care tab (under Beauty Recipes) in my navigation bar above!! Now you can pick and choose from DIY recipes by category!! Enjoy!!
P.S. This suggestion came from you guys!! Leave me a comment below if you have any other suggestions on organizing my blog! I’d love to hear!!
- DIY Organic Cleanser Recipe
- Homemade Olive Oil Cleanser and Face Cream
- DIY Lavender Silky Body Wash
- The Oil Cleansing Cleanser
- Anti Aging Cleanser
Toners & Spritzers:
- Aloe & Beeswax Lotion
- Rejuvenating Pure Facial Oil
- Rosehip Cypress Firming Cream
- Homemade Apricot Myrrh Dry Skin Stick
- Dry Skin Moisturizer
Eye Serums & Creams:
- Firming Eye Serum w/ Rose and Kokum Butter
- New & Improved Anti Wrinkle Eye Stick
- Firming Eye Cream
- DIY Anti Wrinkle Eye Stick
- Brow Thickening Serum
- Lash Lengthening Serum
- DIY Eyebrow Gel
- Cypress Firming Serum
- Skin Clearing Serum
- Vitamin C Serum
- 10 Simple DIY Serums for Every Skin Type
- The Fountain of Youth (in a bottle)
- Soothing Oatmeal Mask
- Turmeric Yogurt Brightening Mask
- Skin Smoothing Mask
- Avocado Shea Facial Mask
- Cooling Cucumber Mask
- DIY Pumpkin Mask
- Vitamin C Mask
- French Green Clay…
- The Dirt Magnet Mask
- Tinted Lip Balm
- Raspberry Vanilla Lip Balm
- Pink Lemonade Chapstick
- Mint Chocolate Lip Balm
- Raspberry Mint Lip Balm w/ SPF
- Sugar Cookie Lip Balm
- Homemade Peppermint Lip Balm
- Team Edward Lip Stain…..Plus Secret Lip Plumping Bonus!
- DIY Pumpkin Pie Lip Balm
- Make Your Own Tinted Lip Balm
- Sexy Cinnamon Lip Plumping Scrub
- Homemade After-Sun Relief Lotion
- Multi-Purpose Gym Spray
- Activated Charcoal Healing Salve
- Coconut Lotion Bars
- Smoothing Body Oil
- DIY Kitten Balm-Tiger Balm Alternative
- Gardener’s Soothing Hand Salve
- Sunburn Relief Spritzer
- Bug Bite Balm
- DIY Bug Repellent
- Anti Cellulite Body Oil
- DIY Sun Tan Oil
- Homemade Shaving Cream
- Cooling Foot Cream
- Anti Stretch Mark Belly Serum
- Lavender Geranium Skin Smoothing Body Cream
- You Can Make A Creamy Body Moisturizer
- DIY Lavender Silky Body Wash
- Homemade Body Splash
- “A Woman Who Doesn’t Wear Perfume Has No Future.” Coco Chanel
- Luxurious Bath Melts
- How to Make Hand Lotion-This Is So Easy!
- Essential Oil Roll On for Blemished Skin
- Push Up Tubes=Fun Sticks
- 3 Remedies for the Dry Skin Blues
- DIY Pore Strips
- Melaleuca Zit Zapper Salve
- The Amazing Coconut Oil
- Making My Own Skin Care Products
Thank you! It is always a pleasure to read your DIY, I feel inspired every single time I read one.
Karin-Thank you so much!!
Hi! Enjoying your blog. Do you have an article where you provide links to the products you use to store your creations?
Sarah-I don’t but that’s a great idea! I will get on that-You are containers like bottles, jars and tubes?
I don’t know whether it’s just me or if everybody
else experiencing problems with your blog. It looks like some
of the written text within your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else
please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
This might be a issue with my internet browser because I’ve had
this happen before. Many thanks
Valentina-This isn’t an issue on my end that I know of.
Hi Jenny!, love your ideas thanks. Would you mind to tell me wich program may I use to make and personilize my own labels, please?. Thank you so much!
Edith-Thank you! I use Sticker You to get waterproof labels. You can upload your labels and create a sheet of lots of different labels. Go HERE for more instructions and details on that. If I don’t do Sticker You, I use Avery labels and their template but I can never get the alignment right on my computer so I rarely resort to doing them myself.