With summer slowly gearing down my skin needs a pick me up in the form of a DIY yogurt mask! All the sun, swimming and heat does a number and with kids back in school it’s time to undo summer damage! This mask is straight out of the kitchen with the exception of an essential oil. Your skin will feel smoother and look brighter after just 10 minutes! So head to that fridge and let’s get on it!
Yogurt is such a multitasker when it comes to applying it to the skin. Not only does it nourish and hydrate, it also helps remove dead skin. I love using lemon in my masks for a boost of Vitamin C. There’s nothing like vitamin C when it comes to brightening the skin. Raw honey is antibacterial, gentle yet nourishing. Eucalyptus helps to detox the skin.
Get ready for happier, brighter skin after this super simple DIY mask!
DIY Yogurt & Honey Mask
- 2 tbsp. Full Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp. Raw Honey or Manuka Honey
- 1 tsp. Fresh Lemon Juice (I just give a lemon wedge a good squeeze rather then measuring)
- 2 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil (find it HERE)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Apply a generous amount on the skin.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water.
- Follow up with a toner and moisturizer.
*Store the remainder of the mask in the fridge. Use up this mask within 3 days.*
What is your favorite ingredient when it comes to DIY masks?
P.S. If you need some comfy outfit ideas go HERE for my picks for us moms!