I often get asked where I get my labels for my Etsy products. Sometimes I create labels via the Avery template and print them myself but when I want to create professional looking labels, I always us Sticker You. Printing labels at home typically don’t last. They aren’t durable and it takes so much ink to create a vibrant, readable label. Just recently I learned how to create a sheet of labels with lots of different labels on the same sheet and realized how great this is for those of you wanting to create waterproof labels without ordering a sheet of 20-40 of the same label!
This is the perfect time to tell you about Sticker You because you have just enough time to order labels for any Christmas gifts! These labels are so beautiful that I am creating labels for everything around the house like my kid’s art supplies to homemade cleaning products! It’s so much fun to get creative choosing a background, fonts and sizes to express your style! Sticker You has custom stickers, labels, decals, iron-on labels and even temporary tattoos.
How I Create My Labels:
- I google “retro fabric” or “60’s wallpaper”. Weird and random, but I love anything retro and I wanted my labels to reflect that.
- Once I find a picture I like, I upload it to PicMonkey. Using their user-friendly tools, I can easily create a label. I typically keep my labels around 500 x 500 for best quality.
- After I’ve created a label, I save it to my computer then upload it to Sticker You.
- Select CREATE at the top of the page. Then choose “more then 1 design on a page” and CONTINUE.
- Select UPLOAD FROM MY COMPUTER.
- After your picture uploads, you can select the shape you would like your label to be.
- Once you hit CONTINUE, your picture will be on the page maker and you can stretch or shrink it to the size you’d like. Typically, labels range from 2-3 inch squares for larger bottles and 1.5-2 inch squares for smaller bottles. For round labels, 1.5-2 inch circles work well.
- Fill your page up! Sticker you charges by the page not the sticker so make as many as you can fit on a page!
- Once you’ve uploaded your pictures they will be in the My Design tab and you can drop and drag them into the page maker if you need duplicates of the same label.
Sticker You charges depending on how many sheet you order so if you order 1 sheet, it’s about $9 + shipping. Order more, and each sheet is reduced in price. Shipping seems expensive but it is so worth the quality of these labels. They are re-stickable and they last forever. If they can survive on my vanity, they will survive anywhere! They look brand new months down the line and will look so good on those handmade gifts!
I will also say, Sticker You’s shipping date estimations are almost never right-99% of the time, my labels come almost a week before the website indicated. BUT-If you’re interested in using these labels for Christmas gifts, I would still get going ASAP.
Sticker You has graciously allowed me to offer you a coupon code so you can take 10% off your order using the code THKSJENNI. 🙂
Below I’ve added labels I’ve created just in case you’d like to use mine! Just click on the picture you want, save it to your computer and then upload to Sticker You! Use my search bar to the left of my site to find the recipes of the specific labels. Go HERE for a round up of easy DIY gifts.