I’ve decided it was time to do a Baby & Momma week! Such a huge part of who I am is that I home birthed. It started me on this health journey and shaped what kind of mother I would become. While my babies are no longer babies, I still have quite a few recipes I’ve shared as well as research I’ve done when it comes to raising children the natural way. So today I’m kicking off this week with recipes and informational posts that you might find helpful!
- Natural Ear Ache Remedy-This remedy is a tried and true way to relieve an ear infection. It’s easy to make and relieves pain in minutes!
- 3rd Trimester Tea-I swear by this tea. I still make it during PMS. I took it during my 3rd trimester and had a 1 hour labor!
- DIY Eczema Cream-So many kids deal with eczema. This cream will reduce inflammation and soothe itching.
- 7 Tips to Avoid Illness Once You’ve Been Exposed-How many times have the kids come home with tales of some kid in their class that’s sick? I do a few things to help keep us well when this happens.
- Breakfast Popsicles For Kiddos-These green smoothie popsickles are a lifesaver to boost nutrition and can even be eaten on the go!
- Germ Fighting 101-Learn how to make a spray antibacterial sanitizer!
- DIY Talc Free Baby Powder-Baby powder is actually a pretty bad idea when you find out the facts but it’s a super easy DIY!
- DIY Baby Oil-Just like baby powder, baby oil is very questionable mainly because it contains a large amount of mineral oil. Make your own because it’s way healthier and beyond easy!
- DIY Baby Lotion-I love making lotion and by using super natural ingredients, you can feel good about slathering this formulations all over your baby!
- Vapor Rub-This super safe balm helps clear congestion as well as heal sore, raw noses.
- Anti Stretch Mark Belly Serum-I used this serum all through my 2nd pregnancy and feel it really helped protect and sooth my belly.
- How to Treat Croup Naturally-Croup is scary and when my oldest got it, I did some major research on how to relieve it. This huge posts also includes a recipe for throat lozenges.
- DIY Belly Butter-Prevent Stretch Marks Naturally-This butter is slightly more complicated then the belly serum but it is also for healing and fading stretch marks. It’s perfect for a c-section scar.
- Diaper Rash Spray-I created this spray in order to sooth diaper rash without having to rub anything in since that increased pain. It’s simple to make and gentle for baby bottoms.
- Make Your Own Non Toxic Diaper Rash Cream-This cream helps keep bottoms dry as well as heal.
- My Suggested Supplements for Young Children-My girls take vitamins and I thought it would be helpful to list what I give them in order to keep them healthy.
- Homemade Neosporin-I use this “boo boo cream” on cuts and rashes. I personally love it for lip balm and dry skin as well!
- Fevers -Your Body’s Defense-Fevers get such a bad wrap. Learn why a fever is actually a good thing and a sign the body is on the job!
- The Truth About the Flu Shots-I don’t believe flu shots are necessary or effective. In fact, from what I’ve learned they are downright harmful. I back up my opinion in this post.
- DIY Hair Detanger-This DIY isn’t exactly just for kids but tangled hair can be stressful and traumatic in our household and this detangler helps!
- Probiotic Popsickles-Sometimes yogurt doesn’t cut it so I came up with these Dr. Pepper flavored popsicles to help restore balance in the gut!
Stay tuned for a new and improved diaper rash recipe, essential oils and pregnancy and my home birth stories!