Well, we’re all elbow deep in pumpkin season about now, huh?! For those of us skin loving DIYers, pumpkins are a good thing. I can’t even begin to describe how full of vitamins, minerals and fruity acid goodness one little pumpkin has! Plus, pumpkins have a very small molecular makeup which means they can penetrate the skin at deeper levels for more skin glowing benefits! As you can see, pumpkins are a girl’s best friend! (at least in the fall ;))
I thought today I would share with you my top pumpkin posts from my blog and also I’ve collected a few more Jenni Raincloud approved DIYs that I think you’re gonna love!
And a few others….
- All Natural Pumpkin Spice Lotion via Pins and Procrastination
- DIY All-Natural Pumpkin Spice Exfoliating Face Mask via Body Unburdened
- Pumpkin Clay Mask via Wicked Escentuals
- How to Pumpkin Mask via Petitelefant
- Pumpkin Pie Homemade Lip Balm + Edible Lip Scrub via Hello Natural
- Homemade Pumpkin Face Mask via Dear Crissy