Learn about a new and exciting green beauty company in my Hynt Beauty review. I’ve found some amazing makeup products that I think you’re going to love and the best part is, cleaning up your makeup drawer has never been easier!
Hynt Beauty is a clean makeup company that I discovered a few months ago. I’ve literally tried everything from 100% Pure and still like the line but I was itching for something new. Let me tell you, I’m so glad I chose Hynt Beauty’s makeup to switch things up. I ordered several products and I love everything. Honestly, after ALL (and that’s a lot) the clean makeup lines I’ve tried, Hynt is my favorite by far. So you know, sharing is caring and after using the makeup for over a month, it’s time to share!!
I’ve also created a super easy makeup look using all the products I’ve bought from Hynt plus a few other staples. I think it’s light and bright which is perfect for this summer’s on trend makeup looks!
About Hynt Beauty:
Principles that Define Hynt
Everything You Want in High Performance Natural Cosmetics
Hynt is FREE of Parabens, Nano Particles, Artificial Preservatives, Gluten, and all products are PETA-certified Vegan (except for the mascara, which is clearly identified) so there is no wondering or double checking, ever.
We strive to connect and share our knowledge with those who are seeking honest, reliable answers and expertise on ingredient efficacy and quality. Dedicated to being honest and truthful, we don ’t hide behind marketing screens. We clearly disclose all of our ingredients for every product.
Complexion Care Color
Infused with an exclusive blend of nature’s powerful antioxidants, multi-tasking plant extracts, vitamins from tropical fruits, and phyto-nutrients, our powder based colors are unique in their moisturizing, all-day wear that won ’t cause skin to feel dry or accentuate the appearance of fine lines. Skin feels protected and maintains a sense of healthy moisture balance for a flawless, youthful finish that lasts.
Carefully Selected Ingredients
To be handpicked and formulated into a Hynt product, the ingredient and formulation must surpass the high standards on our cross-category checklist: High ingredient quality, naturally-derived or organic, beneficial to skin, efficacious, eco-conscious, cruelty-free, and suitable for all skin types, even those with sensitive skin.
Hynt Products I Bought:
- DUET Perfecting Concealer-Light This conclealer is one of their most popular products which is why I tried it. I don’t typically use concealer but now I understand why it’s so popular. I’ve used it under my eyes and down the bridge of my nose to brighten to contour those areas. I find this concealer goes on so easily yet isn’t greasy and stays put without looking blotchy at the end of the day.
- ALTO Matte Powder Blush-Sunset Pink I’ve been wearing 100% Pure blushes for a long time now and because they are so pigmented, I have to take great care in toning them down after applying. This blush is so pretty yet not overpowering. If I forget to “tone it down”, I don’t gasp in horror in my car’s rearview mirror! It is long lasting and Sunset Pink is a lovely peachy neutral that looks great for summer!
- SUITE Eye Shadow Palette-Sweet Sahara I chose this palette because is has both warm and neutral colors in it as well as a dark matte brown that I was hoping to use to fill in my brows. It did not disappoint. I’ve used all the colors even the black which I use for a smoky eye liner. You can expect a whole post just on this palette because it is so versatile and wearable for everyone.
- PERFETTO Pressed Eye Shadow Singles-Sunlit Dune I’m very much in to highlighting and while this is technically an eye shadow, I use it on my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose and above my upper lip as well. I love how it gives a shimmer but it’s not a bright white shimmer that can look trashy.
- ARIA Pure Lip Stick-Bellini Nude I can’t say enough about this lipstick. The color is exactly what I was looking for plus the creaminess feels so good on the lips. It lasts a good amount of time and even comes with a mirror and lip conditioner in the lid!! Plus, it contains a plant based complex proven to boost water absorption and hydration levels by +25%!
My Makeup Look:
- My foundation is Annmarie Minerals. I still love it and wrote a post on it HERE. I mix it with a drop or 2 of facial oil and find it looks so natural but yet still evens my skin tone.
- Hynt DUET Concealer in Light under my eyes and on the bridge of my nose to even skin tone and brighten.
- 100% Pure’s Bronzer on the hollows of my cheeks and forehead.
- Hynt Alto Matte Blush is on the apples of my cheeks.
- Sunlit Dune Eye Shadow is used to highlight cheekbones, the bridge of my nose and above my lip.
- For my eyes, I first applied Sunlit Dune in the corners of my eyes as well as under my brow.
- Using the Hynt Eye Shadow Palette, I used the 2nd matte brown under, on and a bit over my eye socket bone. On top of that I applied the 3rd shimmery peachy shadow.
- In the same palette, I used the 5th matte brown to fill in my eye brows.
- I used Thrive Mascara for a thick lash look. Now, I don’t advocate Thrive because it’s not as natural as I like for an everyday mascara (it scores a 4 out of 10 on the EWG website) but for occasional use, you’ll feel like you’re wearing lashes. It stays put, is easy to remove and looks amazing on. But again-it’s only for special occasions!
- My lips are unlined with a thin layer of lip conditioner (built in the cap of the lipstick) and Bellini Nude over the top.
I’m so excited to have found Hynt Beauty and can’t wait to try more from this line. I’ll keep you posted on all that I try and am working on some makeup tutorials to share! I highly recommend this makeup line!
Have you tried Hynt Beauty?
P.S. This is not a sponsored post. I discovered Hynt Beauty on my own. However, they do have an affiliate program so if you purchase from them using my links, I will get a small commission.