Yes, the title is correct-it’s not a typo. I, Jenni Raincloud, shave my face. I used to wax women for a living. I’ve probably waxed about a million upper lips and chins. I always hated it. It is a necessary evil, but it’s such a harsh procedure. It’s tough on the skin and it hurts like hell. In fact, I sported a blonde mustache up until a few months ago. I wouldn’t say I was proud of it, I just hoped no one was noticing it. Well, they were, so I waxed. Holy crap-was this the amount of pain I was inflicting on all those ladies for all those years and charging them money for it????? On top of the pain, I broke out horribly. I might have had a hairless upper lip, but it was covered in tiny pimples. Not worth it. AT. ALL.
That’s when I-while creeping around You Tube, found Michelle Money and her video on shaving her face. I’m a big Bachelor fan so obviously, Michelle Money is good with me. Of course, you don’t want to shave your face with a regular razor. You need a Tinkle. Not to be confused with you need to tinkle. Tinkle Razors are these tiny razor that are gentle and safe for your facial skin. I’ve never nicked my skin with a Tinkle nor do I experience any discomfort while shaving or after shaving. This is a must-DO NOT SHAVE YOUR FACE WITH A REGULAR RAZOR. Trust me.
Here’s What You Need To Know:
- Only shave your face after you’ve cleansed your skin.
- If you are sensitive or very dry, apply a thin layer of moisturizer or coconut oil before you shave your face.
- Always use tiny downward movements.
- Don’t shave your forehead-You probably don’t need to and it’s hard.
- I don’t use a Tinkle for my brows. Because of the size and angle-it’s just to easy to screw up.
- I shave my sideburns and cheeks and my upper and lower lip.
- Not only will you remove hair, you will also remove dead skin!! Yippee!
- Always use a toner and moisturize afterwards.
- I shave about 2x a month but you could shave weekly if needed.
- Hair will not grow back stubbly or dark. First off, it’s impossible to grow back darker and this razor is so gentle that it doesn’t chop the hair off like a normal razor would so it grows back soft! I’ve never had stubble.
- Your skin will feel smoother and your makeup will go on and look smoother as well!
Whether you have peach fuzz or a full blown 5 o’clock shadow-Tinkle Razors are an awesome solution. As you can tell from my psychotic smiley picture above, I’m pretty excited about it. While I have never been able to find research to support my opinion that waxing is too harsh for the skin, it doesn’t take a genius to know it’s not contributing to all your anti aging efforts!
Find Tinkle Razors HERE.