Summer is a time for glowy makeup, don’t you think? It’s when bronzers and highlighters really shine, literally! I created this 100 Percent Pure look hoping to capture the laid back look of summer with a bit of a tan and glow added. It’s an easy look to accomplish-You just need the right products and to know where to apply them on the skin…. Head to my other blog, Stealing Pretty to catch this 100 Percent Pure Makeup Review and learn how to achieve this glowy look!
See the full post HERE.
More 100 Percent Pure Posts:
- 1 Year Later 100 Percent Pure Hits & Misses
- A Romantic Makeup Look
- Swap it Out: Tarte Cosmetics vs. 100 Percent Pure
- The 3 Best 100 Percent Pure Makeup Products
- Sun Goddess Makeup Look by 100 Percent Pure
- 100 Percent Pure Makeup Haul Review