In this post, I’m going to give you a thorough 100 Percent Pure Makeup Review. I’ve bought quite a few of their makeup products in the hopes of cleaning up my makeup routine and have been wearing each product daily for several weeks now.
I discovered 100 Percent Pure after learning my makeup brand of choice was not as safe and natural as they claimed to be. I had heard of this skincare/makeup company for sometime but had never tried it. The day I knew I needed a new makeup line to wear and share, I stumbled upon their site only to find they were offering 20% off everything! Was it a sign? I think so! I received my order promptly, dug right in and have never looked back! I am currently using all 100 Percent Pure makeup with the exception of foundation and I have a lot to tell you about these amazing products!
About 100 Percent Pure Cosmetics:
Founded in a Napa, California farmhouse in 2005 and now based in Silicon Valley, 100% PURE is an organic cosmetics beauty firm focused on providing healthy skin care, color cosmetics plus bath and body products. Completely free of all harmful toxins, 100% PURE® is a healthy and pure line of nourishing personal care items made only with the highest quality ingredients. 100% natural and 100% cruelty-free, all products are completely, 100% free of artificial colors, artificial fragrances, synthetic chemical preservatives and all other toxins. Beauty, as pure as it is powerful. Truly, health food for your skin.
What I’m Wearing:
- Pretty Naked 11 Palette: This palette contains a highlighter, blush and 3 eye shadows. I have all 5 on in the photos below. What I love about these powders is the prolonged wear-ability. I’m notorious for loads of clumpy shadow in my crease. Despite primers and base shadows, I could not seem to remedy this issue. 100 Percent Pure’s shadows wear well all day and have greatly cut down on my eye shadow clumps!! The blush color is really natural but highly pigmented so it takes very little. I love highlighters and have this one above my upper lip, under my brows, on my cheek bones and between my eyes. I feel like it’s subtle which is a good thing. I will say that the shadow colors in this palette are on the darker side and I will replace this palette with THIS one next time.
- Long Last Brows: This is my all time favorite brow product! I’ve tried so many and was a bit apprehensive about applying it from a pot with a brush but it’s so simple and goes on with little skill. It wears all day long just as the name suggests and is very natural looking. I am in great need of a brow tint so as you can see, this product does the trick! I’m using “soft brown”.
- Fruit Pigmented Ultra Lengthening Mascara: Many of you know how picky I am with mascara. I am so happy to say that I love this mascara. 100% Pure has newer mascara but this one was recommended. I have 2 coats on in the picture and it gives my lashes a lengthened, thick look. Like the shadows, the mascara stays put all day. I am not finding racoon eyes every time I pass a mirror. In fact, by the end of the day, it looks just as good as when I initially applied it! This is huge for a natural mascara! I am wearing the color Black Tea.
- Fruit Pigmented Lip Glaze in Coquette: This lipstick is 100% natural. I can’t even believe how long lasting it is. My go-to lipstick from Tarte had a great color but it did not last long and was not as natural as I like. I couldn’t be happier with this lipstick. I chose this color thinking it had more of a peach undertone but it does not. It is more of a cool pink/mauve. Like the cream stick, it is darker then I usually wear but I think the color is flattering for all skin tones.
I have really done my research this time and truly believe that these cosmetics are of the up most quality as well as perfectly safe. The performance of these makeup products is amazing and I can honestly say, Tarte does not compare to 100 Percent Pure. Not only is 100 Percent Pure much more natural, I believe it out performs Tarte as well!
More 100 Percent Pure Posts:
- 1 Year Later 100 Percent Pure Hits & Misses
- A Romantic Makeup Look
- Swap it Out: Tarte Cosmetics vs. 100 Percent Pure
- The 3 Best 100 Percent Pure Makeup Products
- Sun Goddess Makeup Look by 100 Percent Pure
- 100 Percent Pure Makeup Haul Review
If you have already discovered 100 Percent Pure, please share your favorite products below!
Shop 100 Percent Pure HERE.