2016 was a great year for DIY! Today I’ve rounded up my most viewed DIYs for last year! These DIYs have been tried and tested by many of you and they have earned an overall thumbs up! A few DIYs that were close behind were my DIY lash serum and DIY brow serum!
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum-No doubt, this post was by far the most visited DIY. Even though the consistency of this DIY gel can be tricky to get right, this serum instantly plumps and smooths skin!
- Turmeric Yogurt Mask-Turmeric is an ancient skin beautifying ingredient that will tighten and brighten your skin. Add a bit of yogurt and you’ve got an incredible beauty treatment.
- Spray Deodorant-I can’t live without this DIY. It’s easy to make, easy to apply and kills smelly bacteria right on the spot!
- Mineral Makeup-Many, many women have told me that this recipe is better then their bare minerals foundation! It’s easy to make all though expensive to start. However, you can make pot after pot after pot saving 100s of dollars in the long run.
- Vaseline-Vaseline is used for a wide variety of things and making your own omits the toxic ingredient petroleum. It’s super easy to make and very simple to customize with essential oils!
There you have it, my most popular DIYs of 2016! You know, I remember when I started sharing DIYs I truly wondered if anyone would ever actually make my recipes. Three years later I have comment after comment on my recipes of people trying DIY skin care out and loving it! I’m so blessed and excited to have found this hobby and have a list of “ideas” for this years DIY products!!