Nutrition Packed MEGA Smoothie!
- 2-3 cups of spinach
- 1 cup of coconut or almond milk
- 1 red apple
- 1/4 tsp. of Maca Root Powder (find it HERE)
- 1 TBSP. Chia seeds (find it HERE)
- 1 TBSP. Coconut Oil (find it HERE)
- 5 generous shakes of cinnamon
- 4-6 ice cubes
For more healthy recipes (and a few not so healthy recipes) go HERE.
Greens are so important to our overall health. I urge you to get in the habit of a daily green smoothie. It’s just too easy to not do! I avoid plastic and that includes straws. You can find silicone straws like the one in the picture HERE.
- If you are not happy with the taste, adding a banana can boost flavor (sugar) as well as add creaminess.
- Go HERE for more smoothie additives that boost nutrition without adding flavor.
- Drink immediately for optimal nutritional value.
- Freeze your spinach the minute you notice it wilting or turning slimy. This will preserve your greens so you don’t waste.
- Go HERE for the best coconut oil in your smoothie trick EVER!