My Facebook feed is literally swimming in Plexus. I had been ignoring the posts for more then a year until I met a fellow first grade mom who is quite successful health-wise and money-wise with Plexus. Long story short, I’ve been doing research ever since. I posted THIS post about their Probiotic and their magnesium supplement, BioCleanse. I know longer take these supplements but did enjoy feeling more regular. The famous “Pink Drink” seems to be Plexus’ claim to fame and because it’s marketed for weight loss I was skeptical that it could actually be natural.
Many hours of research later, I am still on the fence but I’d like to share what I’ve learned because so many of us are curious about this supposed miracle drink!
Actually, Plexus Slim was originally formulated to help balance blood sugar. Weight loss was just a side effect. In fact, my dad who had a stroke about a year ago has been on Slim for several months and experienced lower blood sugar.
What is Plexus Slim:
Plexus Slim comes in a 10 calorie packet and is mixed with 12 ounces of water. Each package contains 30 packets. Many people say it has a raspberry, lemon and watermelon flavor and I agree. It is a daily supplement to be taken 30 minutes before a meal. It contains no gluten, no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors. It contains no MSG and is vegan and vegetarian. It does not contain stimulants. The natural caffeine component from the green coffee bean makes up only 2% of the drink.
- Clinically demonstrated to help you lose weight
- Keeps you full longer
- Promotes the growth of good gut microbes
- Increases Lactobacillus by 365 times and Bifidobacterium by 290 times – contributing to overall health
- Increases the metabolism enhancing Akkermansia microbes by 250 times
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism
- Clinically studied XOS prebiotic
- Patent pending formula
- Xylooligosaccharides XOS is a clinically demonstrated prebiotic fiber that feeds good microbes.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract Can help decrease the absorption of sugars and thereby supports a healthy glucose metabolism.
- Chromium Polynicotinate An essential trace mineral that transports glucose into cells.
- Citric Acid
- Stevia Leaf Extract
- Natural Flavors
- Beet Powder for color
- Cellulose Gum
- Silicone Dioxide
**I have had to drastically cut down on sharing the benefits of each of these ingredients do to FDA regulations. Unfortunately, this post was originally much more informative.**
I drank Plexus Slim for a month. At first it was the highlight of my day. It tastes so good. I looked forward to the sweet drink because it curbed my sweet tooth and truly hit the spot! I felt great and as far as weight loss I lost weight. Not a ton and I didn’t take my measurements but there was a loss. Soon after my 4th week I started feeling very IBS like. I was bloating big time and was experiencing a lot of stomach discomfort. It was then that I truly started to analyze each ingredient. I realized it was the fiber. This is not a problem for 90% of people but for me, it’s a BIG problem. I had major issues taking fiber supplement such as psyllium and what I was feeling was the exact same thing. My friend suggested I double the water I was mixing it in and this helped but did not remedy the symptoms completely. She also suggested I take it with food. This helped as well but again did not erase my symptoms totally. I’m in a small percentage of people that have issues with fiber. Because I don’t struggle with blood sugar and thyroid or need to lose weight I ended up letting go of the pink drink.
If you are struggling with blood sugar, I would consider giving this drink a try for at least a month. Testimony after testimony shows that the majority of people drinking Slim are seeing amazing results. Slim seems to balance the body in several ways causing people to have added energy and a smaller size! I must mention too that Plexus does offer a 60 day money back guarantee.
There are a few ways you can buy Plexus Slim–
- One-You can go to the website and buy it-that simple.
- Two-You can sign up as a preferred customer which will put you on an autoship (that you can cancel at any time) and you get a discount.
- Three-You can sign up as an ambassador like I did and get the highest discount. The only catch is that you pay $34 dollars a year. There are no monthly minimums. You just order your products. If you happen to want to order products for your mom and sister or friends you very likely will begin to earn a commission check. Plexus is a MLM company so there is a possibility to make money from your purchases.
I hope this was a helpful post and I cleared up some questions you might have had about the pink drink! I also hope this could be a solution for some of you. Please feel free to comment or ask questions below.
Find Plexus Slim HERE.
**I am not an ambassador of Plexus.**