So I’m always checking out other beauty blogs and came across the coolest idea for a manicure-Forgive me for not siting where I found it first because my computer pooped out and I lost my tabs! This type of mani. is really nothing new though, google it and you’ll see. Anyway, it’s new to me and hopefully to you too!
I fell in love with the look of newspaper font on a light nail-it reminded me of Edgar Allen Poe and fall. I’m not sure why but I’m rolling with it.
This couldn’t be easier so let’s get started!
What You’ll Need:
- Rubbing alcohol
- A small bowl
- Base coat
- Top coat
- Light Polish-I used Essie-Sand Tropez
- 10 small newspaper clippings
- Apply a base coat-This is optional. I like to do it to protect my nails plus it makes the polish go on a bit smoother.
- Apply 2 coats of color.
- Dip 1 finger into alcohol.
- Place a newspaper clipping over the top of the nail-Make sure the paper is totally wet. If not dab a bit more alcohol over the top.
- Press for 15 seconds. BE SURE NOT TO MOVE THE PAPER AROUND!!!
- Remove paper and move to the next nail.
- Apply a top coat to seal in the ink.