DIY Dry Skin Roll On Ingredients:
- Moisturize and renew skin
- Restore skin elasticity
- Even out skin tone, sun spots, stretch marks and scars
- Heal skin from trauma such as wounds, scars and stretch marks.
- Powerful anti inflammatory properties which can relieve eczema and psoriasis.
- Well tolerated by most skin types and helps to balance extreme skin conditions.
Rosehip Seed Oil:
- Stimulates collagen production
- High in Vitamin C
- Increases cell turnover
- Hydrates skin
- Fades dark spots
- High in Vitamin E
- Relieves skin conditions
- Reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks
- Penetrates to the deeper levels of the skin
- Non greasy oil
- Balances the production of oil
- Hydrates the skin
- Protects the skin by acting as a barrier.
- Penetrates deeply
- Regenrates cells
- Has anti bacterial properties
- Softens rough skin
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Fights free radicals
Sweet Almond Oil:
I chose sweet almond oil because it has a real knack for softening the skin. I’ve read that it is the closest carrier oil to a babies natural oils.
Vitamin E Oil:
Vitamin E is great for helping prolong the shelf life of the oils. It also is a powerful antioxidant.
Lavender Essential Oil:
I chose lavender oil because I simply love the smell! You could formulate any combination you like. Just keep your drops to around 10 per ounce.
DIY Dry Skin Roll On
- 2 tsp. Rosehip Seed Oil (find it HERE)
- 2 tsp. Argan Oil (find it HERE)
- 1 tsp. Sweet Almond Oil (find it HERE)
- 1 tsp. Squalane (find it HERE)
- 1 tsp. Vitamin E Oil (find it HERE)
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil (find it HERE)
- Add all ingredients into a 1 ounce roll on bottle (find it HERE) with a small funnel (find one HERE).
- Shake to mix all ingredients.
- Roll a thin layer over any area of your skin anytime you need to relieve dry skin!
I’m enjoying this DIY dry skin roll on so much so that I’m even carrying it in my bag wherever I go! It’s turned out to be a real lifesaver when it comes to quenching the driest of skin. Plus, I love knowing that all the ingredients will also go a long way when it comes to encouraging younger looking skin.
Where do you get the push up containers?
Hi! Here is where I found mine-https://www.elementsbathandbody.com/2-oz-Natural-Twist-up-Tube-pr-486.html
but, I found some that seem to be better quality but are more expensive here-https://www.bathbodysupply.com/product-p/ltc.htm
You can also use an empty deodorant container, the salve is solid enough.
Thanks for reading!
Hello I was wondering how many roll ups does this make. And what is the weight amount of the beeswax.
Hello, I don’t weigh my ingredients so I have no idea what the weight of 2 TBSP. of Beeswax is-I don’t have a scale or I would go weigh for you!
This recipe makes about 6 oz. It really depends on what kind of Roll Up you get, but most likely this will give you 1 roll up.
Thanks for visiting!