I’m so excited about this coQ10 sea buckthorn DIY face oil with two of the most anti aging ingredients out there! I have been using this DIY coQ10 Sea Buckthorn face oil for over a year now and love it. It is so incredibly nourishing as well as smoothing! When coQ10 is combined with sea buckthorn oil, you get one heck of a powerhouse facial oil!
This is a pretty simple recipe but it’s an expensive one. However, it’s only expensive upfront-you will be able to make multiple facial oils from the ingredients! I literally compiled the BEST oils I know of and put them in 1 product.
coQ10 DIY Face Oil Ingredients
- Rosehip Seed Oil– Rosehip Oil penetrates deeply into the lower layers of the skin. It regenerates cells and increases collagen production. It is rich in vitamin C, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids and retinoic acid, which studies have shown it brightens and tightens skin! Rosehip seed oil also helps restore skin’s elasticity, fade age spots, reduce broken capillaries, and balance oil glands. It is very beneficial to dry, irritated and mature skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil– This oils is known to be the closest to a baby’s natural oils. It softens and rejuvenates like none other.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil– This cold pressed oil contains essential fatty acids, carotenes, tocopherols, and phytosterols. It contains over 190 nutrients and phytonutrients, including vitamin C, which is 12 times higher than that of an orange!! Sea Buckthorn is a powerful antioxidant, destroying harmful free-radicals in it’s path! It not only reverses and prevents the signs of aging, it has also been known to improve acne. It has been shown sea buckthorn protects the skin against UV exposure.
- CoQ10– Another powerful neutralizer of free radicals, coQ10 has is known for reversing the signs of aging as well as restoring moisture content in the skin. CoQ10 is very helpful in aiding the body in producing more collagen and elastin.
- Vitamin E Oil– A powerful antioxidant, Vitamin E helps to reverse the signs of aging.
- Lavender Essential Oil– Lavender is calming and helps control inflammation and redness. It also helps hydration.
- Patchouli Essential Oil– Patchouli is a healing oil that soothes many skin conditions as well as rejuvenates skin on a cellular level. It smooths the skin as well as helps the appearance of scars.
- Frankincense Essential Oil– One of the gentlest oils, Frankincense is also one of the most effective when it comes to toning the skin. It also encourages cell regeneration which in turn gives the skin a healthier, more radiant look.
- Geranium Essential Oil– Geranium is one of the top essential oils for skin. Geranium is great for regenerating skin and revving up circulation. It is extremely healing. It also promotes even distribution of melanin-which helps even out the overall tone of the skin.
What you’ll need:
- 1 glass dropper bottle (find it *HERE) or **HERE)
- *Small funnel (like THIS)
- **1 glass bowl with a spout (like THIS one) and/or a condiment bottle (like THIS one)
- 8293 Avery Labels (find them HERE)
coQ10 DIY Face Oil
**If you are making more than 1 facial oil, I suggest adding all ingredients to a condiment bottle, then squirting the facial oil into each dropper bottle. I find this method takes much less time when I’m making more then 1 DIY face oil.
How to Use:
This coQ10 Sea Buckthorn DIY face oil should be used in place of your regular moisturizer. It can be used after cleansing and toning morning and night. Remember that with a face oil, there are no fillers like water in it. This translates-IT’S PURE & POTENT. You only need 4-7 drops at a time. If you use more, you’ll be very oily and that can be super annoying!
One of the great things about a DIY face oil is that they are so simple and pure. Plus they last forever since you are using so little. This DIY face oil has a shelf life of 6 mos.
It is so vitally important with this oil that you choose quality ingredients. I have linked each ingredient with the highest quality oils. I’m guessing, if you are interested in an oil like this, you want results.
Do yourself a favor-don’t waste your money on cheaper oils and essential oils. It will not work out in the long run.
Mountain Rose Herbs is simply the best when it comes to carrier oils and essential oils. They are a company with great integrity for their buyers as well as the earth.
More DIY Recipes w/ coQ10:
And for the “ain’t nobody got time for that” people, go HERE for a pre-made coQ10 Sea Buckthorn face oil! 🙂