I’m here to tell you about a GENIUS product that I’m using daily. It’s one of those things that is so useful and so needed that you think, “Why didn’t I think of that??!!!”. Well we didn’t, but Hallie and Kaley did. They are the genius behind Everything But Oils which is where these amazing essential oil flashcards came from.
If you’re like me, you’ve collected different essential oils over time. I’ve bought some just to diffuse because I like the smell and then others because of a specific health benefit. After time, I revert back to my old standby, Lavender and the other oils collect dust. Now that I have the essential oil flash cards, I can easily figure out what each oil is good for and how to use it!
What Each Essential Oil Flash Card Contains:
- Name of the essential oil
- A pithy saying to help you remember it
- Fun, bright colors to show off your love of oils
- 3-4 benefits of each oil. Unlike our other decks of flashcards, the benefits of each oil are more direct and descriptive of the medicinal benefit. These decks are designed for personal use whereas our other decks are geared for a teaching setting.
- Symbols to easily show how you can use the oils (T: Topical, A: Aromatic, I: Internal, P: Photosynthesizing)
- A list of other oils that blend and diffuse well with the promoted oil.
I highly recommend the Everyone Edition cards. Below is a list of what this deck contains.
BASIL, BERGAMOT, BLACK PEPPER, CARDAMOM, CASSIA, CEDARWOOD, CHAMOMILE, CINNAMON BARK, CITRONELLA, CLARY SAGE, CLOVE, COPAIBA, CORIANDER, CUMIN, CYPRESS, DILL, EUCALYPTUS, FENNEL, FIR NEEDLE, FRANKINCENSE, GERANIUM, GINGER, GRAPEFRUIT, HELICHRYSUM, HYSSOP, JASMINE, JUNIPER, LAVENDER. LEMON, LEMONGRASS, LIME, MANUKA, MARJORAM, MELALEUCA, MELISSA, MYRRH, NEROLI, ORANGE, OREGANO, PALMAROSA, PATCHOULI, PEPPERMINT, PETITGRAIN, ROSE, ROSEMARY, SAGE, SANDALWOOD, SPEARMINT, SPIKENARD, TANGERINE, THYME, VETIVER, WINTERGREEN, YLANG YLANG
According to Everything But Oils:
What’s new about this deck?
- Unlike our brand-specific deck, these are more direct in the benefits of the oil. Meaning that we’re taken the risk to be more specific about what the oils are capable of doing.
- Each card is laminated and oily hand approved (no oils were harmed in the making of these cards).
- Each box includes a flexible, metal ring to hold all your cards together so they can go wherever you go.
- The colors are bright and fun!
- The oil benefits have been reviewed by several passionate oil fans.
- For funzies, we threw in a few game ideas for your next class or party.
I love the size of the deck. I can easily carry them in my bag or tuck them away with my oils. They are cute, colorful and full of useful information-not too much and not too little!
These essential oil cards are a MUST HAVE. Plus, they make the greatest gifts for all your oil loving friends! I can’t reiterate enough how much I’ve used them since I received them. These cards are such a great product.
Find the Everyday Cards HERE.
For more posts about essential oils go HERE.