It’s that time of year again….. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale comes every July and offers some of the best discounts on fall/winter clothes you’ll see all year. In fact, it’s the biggest sale Nordstrom has all year. I know it’s 100 degrees outside for most of us but now is a good time to snag some deals for when the weather does cool down. AAANNNNDDD-I’ve taken the guess work out of it for you so you can stay in that summer state of mind! I’ve included some simple and affordable pieces that will take your fall wardrobe to the next level! Come on, all of us need a few special items to start out a new season, right?!
- Blanket scarves are still in and I’m so glad. This one is by Madewell and is a great price. Plus, it’s a perfect pop of fall colors!
- I’m obsessed with black leather moto jackets. I got one from Forever 21 last year and it’s just too big and bulky. This one is sleek and the perfect transition from fall to winter. Plus, it’s faux and not even close to $100!
- Ear jackets are back for another season. I’ve pretty slow to get on this jewelry band wagon but the pair I own are so cute. I had to share these diamond earrings because they are just beautiful. A little touch of Elsa never hurt anyone.
- This basket weave satchel is a nice dark brown that will match with everything and carry just about everything too!
- I love this olive/floral swing dress. It’s super versatile with heels or tights and boots with layers thrown over it!
- I guess I’m into olive this year all though it is not my best color! I had to show you this pea coat though-it comes in black and burgundy as well and is only $38!
- I love a Kate Spade bangle and this one is so cute with the black jewels and an inscription of “DRAW THE LINE”. I think we could all use that reminder once in a while!
- Light tan ankle booties are a staple in the fall/winter months. They make just about any outfit look cool and these have a great reputation for being comfortable!
- This bone white carry-on would be the perfect weekender or laptop bag. It comes in other colors but the winter white just seems like a unique choice.
Happy shopping and have a great weekend!
P.S. The beauty sale is pretty much a miss this year if your into natural, clean skin care and makeup but they do have the new Clarisonic brush and several PMDs that are 30% off. And one more thing-My FAVORITE leggings I live and die by are only $20!!