I’m headed to the annual summer lake house vacation this week. It has totally snuck up on me this year! I have zero time to get to the mall or deal with boutique stores that don’t have carts-a.k.a play pens on wheels. So, my one choice is my local Old Navy. Old Navy was on my agenda this morning. Let me say, I was so pleasantly surprised! I got all I needed from new swim suits to cover ups to some crazy cute red and white striped espadrilles! I found enough tops that can be interchangeable with bottoms so I don’t have to pack 4 full outfits for a long weekend!
1. Navy 1-Piece– $32.94
2. Boyfriend Jean Shorts– $24.94
4. Red and White Striped Beach Bag– $22.94
5. Pink and Black Rayon Shorts– $24.94
6. Blue and White Bird Cotton Cami– $19.00
7. Pink Shirt Dress– $29.94
8. White Skinny Jeans– $29.94
9. Pink/Red Scarf– $14.00
10. “Another Day In Paradise” T-shirt– $14.94
11. Red and White Espadrilles– $27.00
12. Gold Sandals– $14.94
13. White Cotton Cover Up with Pom Poms– $26.94
So there you have it! My Old Navy suggestions for a long weekend at the beach or the lake! My picks are easy and breezy! When I shop comfortableness wins out over style I must admit, but with a little extra thought, you can have the best of both worlds! These interchangeable pieces are perfect for warm days on the water, site seeing, antiquing or lounging!
Happy summer vacations!!