Every year I report to you on the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. It’s their most popular sale of the year where they put a load of items, mainly fall clothes and accessories on sale. While I can’t deny that it’s a great sale, who wants to shop for their fall wardrobe in July? I don’t know about you but I don’t take fashion that seriously. I’m in cutoffs and a swimsuit sweatin’ my you know whats off and the last thing I want to order are sweaters and over the knee boots-lol! However, I will say-there are a few great items that might be worth your time. I’ve rounded a few things up that I thought you might like and ditched posting the sweaters, scarves, boots and coats on Jenni Raincloud this year. In case you do use this sale for stocking up on all things fall, I have also posted on Stealing Pretty my personal picks and fashion predictions.
- Sweat pants-YES. I love sweats. The comfier the better. These look divine and gut friendly!
- More sweat pants. I love a good jogger and feel that they are very versatile. I wear joggers all summer long with flip flops and a tucked in the front top. These look cute enough to wear in or out of the house.
- Makeup brushes can make or break your makeup up look. These are great quality and very affordable thanks to being on sale. Find the eye brushes HERE and face brushes HERE.
- Who doesn’t need a LBD? I have this Leith dress in gray and can attest to the quality. The knit is thick, the cut is flattering and this dress does not ride up. I wear a large and feel it is true to size. This dress is 4 season friendly as well.
- These beautiful Kendra Scott earrings are edgy and unique. Kendra Scott jewelry is great quality and I always use Nordstrom sales as an opportunity to get it at a discount. These earrings come in different colors and metals as well.
- Kate Spade jewelry is the same great quality as Kendra Scott. I absolutely love these earrings and would give any outfit a nice boost of color! They come in 2 other colors as well.
- Who doesn’t need another diffuser in this crowd?! I know I could use one in every room and this one has great reviews and is majorly on sale. Nordstrom carries quite a few and I believe they are all included in the sale this year!
- Hunter rain boots are quite the splurge. I must say it pained me to drop over $120 for mine but I’ve never regretted the purchase. I have these exact boots and wear them not only as a fashion statement but also to do yard work. They have held up beautifully and mine have taken quite the beating. These are $99 and that is the cheapest I’ve seen them.
- A good nude heel is a staple. Not only will they elongate your legs, they also shave a few pounds off as well. There are several brands for sale this year that offer a great nude pump so make sure you read the reviews to make sure you get the right one for your foot.
- I love a good overnight bag. I have one very similar to this and have used it several times. We went to Seattle a few months ago and managed to fit 5 days worth of clothes (by rolling them) in this size of a bag. Plus, I was able to manage it myself and not check it. This one is a great price.
- I love the texture of this throw. It comes from a great brand and would be a nice change from cable knit or fur blankets.
Random list, I know but I focused on only the items I would buy myself or already have and love. This sale goes until August 4th. Nordstrom restocks constantly so if you see something you like and your size is gone, be sure to check back. You can shop it HERE. Also, don’t forget Nordstrom has free shipping and free and easy returns.