The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opened today to everyone-no Nordstrom credit card required! I wanted to round up a few deals that are safe for us natural girls! In the last year, the Nordstrom beauty department has upped their natural beauty game! I’m excited to share a few new brands as well as some I’ve reviewed and a few devices that are marked way down!! If you see something you need, jump on it quick. Items are selling out quick! Prices will go back up on August 6th!
- Tata Harper Complete Skin Care Regime-I’ve never tried Tata Harper skin care but have heard amazing things about the products. The original set that I had linked has sold out as I write this post. However, find THIS set that is also marked down that actually includes 7 products!
- RMS Glowing Set-RMS is a big name in luxury natural skin care. This set includes a luminizer, lip and cheek tint, eye shadow tint and an application brush. Each product is full sized.
- LED Makeup Mirror and Compact-How neat is this? Not only is it a very attractive table top LED mirror, there is also an LED compact! There is also a round magnifying removable mirror. The light is dimmable and you simply touch the mirror to turn it on. The price is very low for this 3 in 1 product!
- Coola 2-Pack Sun Screen Spray-I love Coola and have used this exact product. I love that it comes with a travel size as well!
- Tria Hair Removal Laser-At $200 less then regular price, this hair removable device is actually affordable! I’ve never used one but am so intrigued and might just bite the bullet. Anyone use one?
- Tria Acne Clearing Blue Light-I’ve used a similar device and blogged about it as well but it was much cheaper and the quality was not there. This is a great way to cut back on bacteria and reduce inflammation if you’re dealing with acne. It’s non invasive and safe.
- Sigma Essential Brush Set-Sigma brushes have a great repuation in the makeup world. These brushes are made of synthetic bristles making them cruelty free.
- Coco A Go Go Set-I’ve used several Kopari products and love them all. They are super natural and all coconut oil based. This trio includes a scrub, moisturizer and lip gloss.
- PMD Microderm Pro Device-This device is an at home microdermabrasion device. I’ve never used one but many have raved about how great their skin feels after. I’ve had real microdermabrasion and can attest to this-however, with an at-home device you would need to be so careful not to irritate the skin. If you’re interested, this device is a whopping $60 off!
- Gel Lab Pro Nail Color Set Deborah Lippmann-I love Deborah Lippmann nail products. This set of nail color give your nails the look of a gel manicure all while infusing the nails with nutrients and hydration!
- Skin Rejuvenating Pillow Case-Most of us spend a lot of time in bed sleeping. It makes sense to pay attention to the pillow we sleep on! This pillowcase has copper fibers. It’s clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles for smoother, younger-looking skin in as little as four weeks with a continuing effect over time! Take advantage of this nice discount!!
Happy Shopping! Jenni