Today is the first day of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! What, you may ask is the big deal? Well, this is Nordstrom’s biggest sale on pre-season clothing. That means you can get really great deals on Fall/Winter clothes like sweaters, boots and bags. Plus, lots of designer jeans are marked way down as are bags like Rebecca Minkoff, Tory Burch, Kate Spade and Michael Kors.
I follow a lot of fashion bloggers, my fave being Allyson In Wonderland (a fellow Oklahoma blogger!), and I’ve picked up on a few trends for this coming fall. I’ve got one word-Bell Sleeves. Well, that’s 2 words but sweaters with embellished sleeves are all the rage. I’ve linked items that I would wear or already have like my black Nikes which are a staple in my momiform. I’m also strongly thinking of mixing it up with the gray adidas. Hunters are a must as well. I just recently bought a black Kate Spade backpack but THIS one is similar. I also plan to upgrade my black motorcycle jacket and THIS one is affordable and gets great reviews! I wasn’t too excited about the jewelry this year but it seems like big diamond studs are majorly in! I’m also going to grab THIS t-shirt and THESE peep toed slides to get through the summer!
- Black Nikes-I wear these all fall/winter/spring. They are super comfy to work out in and pull together a gym look.
- Gray Adidas-These are so cute and will help to pull together the “gym look”.
- Black Hunters-Perfect for snow or rain, I pair with black leggings and a tunic.
- Kate Spade Studs-Simple but in black they’re a bit edgy!
- Black Backpack-I chose my current back pack for convenience not realizing how cute it actually is with any outfit from jeans to leggings!
- High Waist Ankle Skinnies-These are a staple. Enough said.
- Faux Leather Leggings-These instantly dress up a plain tunic. Add a pump and you’ve instantly got a fashion forward, chic outfit.
- Black Moto Jacket-Easy to throw on and edges up a plain outfit!
- Beige Cocoon Sweater-I want this to pair with a knit pencil skirt. Probably wouldn’t wear one without a chunky sweater but layering works so well!
- Plaid Cotton Shirt-Comfy, flowy, easy!
- Free People Turtle Neck Tunic-Very well priced for Free People and it comes in several colors!
- Ruffel Hem Military Jacket-Love the detail on this jacket. It would be perfect for fall over a t-shirt and jeans.
- Layered Lace Up Sweater-Not just your average sweater with the lace up side and shear layer peaking out the bottom.
- Bell Sleeve Sweater-All the rage for fall/winter 2017. They’re everywhere and at all different prices. This one looked like the best to me.
- Layered Ruffle Sleeved Cardigan-Another fun way to wear the bell sleeve trend!
- Olive Wool Blend Coat-Love the gold buttons!
If you find something you like and it’s sold out in your size, remember Nordstrom re-stocks through out the sale so check back often. Plus, don’t forget about free shipping on any and every order. Buy now, then check back later and buy again with no extra shipping! They also have free, easy returns. I’ve returned many items and it was super easy and fast.
Sale ends August 6th. Shop the sale HERE.
Happy Shopping! xx, Jenni
SHOP THE POST