We’re almost there-the holidays are next week and I’m still missing a few gifts on my list! As much as I preach about supporting small business, Amazon just comes in way too handy in times like these! Today, I scoured Amazon for a few last minute gifts that the natural lady in your life will love-Hint-send you husbands to this blog post! I don’t know about you but I want everything on this list!
- Skin Care Fridge-I have a skin care firdge and talked about it here. However, that fridge is over $100 and I recently checked and it’s getting horrible reviews. This fridge is much cheaper and gets great reviews! It comes in several colors and is a bit smaller. Skin care fridges are fantastic for storing DIY skin care in order to prolong shelf life as well as storing products like serums and eye products since cold reduces inflammation and redness!
- The Green Witch Book-I’ve wanted this book for some time. I’ve not read it but it looks like there might be a lot to learn from it! Plus, I love the name!
- Natural Homemade Skin Care Book-This book is written by a lady I have followed for years. She used to live in Bali so she has a very unique perspective on natural beauty. I’m excited to dig into her new book.
- Neck Massager-I’ve heard this particular neck massager is really amazing if you have neck issues. I have several different items meant to help my neck but this one seems very convenient and easy to use.
- Vibrating Skin Cleanser-This little, affordable tool helps remove dirt and makeup at a deeper level. I’ve not tried one yet but I’m really thinking of grabbing one to use with oil cleansing!
- Organic Collagen Boosting Sheet Masks-I love a sheet mask. I talk about them more in this post. I found these masks, checked the ingredients and approve-especially if you’re looking for a quick, fun gift!
- Silk Pillow Cases-Truly, we should all be sleeping on silk pillows for skin and hair health. Go HERE to learn more. These pillows are affordable and a luxurious gift!
- Slippers-I have these slippers and love them. They look like Uggs but are WAY cheaper! Plus, I’ve worn them so much I felt like they needed to be washed so I took the chance and threw them in the washer and they came out as good as new! I highly recommend these slippers. They are so comfortable yet you can wear them outside because they have normal soles.
- Full Body Heated Massage Mat-This mat is on sale by quite a bit right now. I think it would be a great addition to lounging on the sofa or in bed especially since it heats up too!
- Massaging Foot Bath-This foot bath comes with a lot of rave reviews. Plus, not only does it keep the water warm but it has massage rollers in it to relieve stress in your feet!
- Cool Air Humidifier-a humidifier is so good to have on during the winter months to help replenish your skin. Heaters and fires zap the air of moisture which is one big reason many of us suffer from dry skin in the winter. I like to sleep with a humidifier to help combat dry patches. Plus, all my plants love it too!
- High Frequency Vibrating Skin Tool-This tool is afforable and effective. Not only can it help with helping your skin care products penetrate deeper, high frequency also helps kill bacteria, encourage elasticity and collagen and increase blood flow. Plus it vibrates which has it’s own benefits for the skin! I wrote about a different tool/same concept HERE.
I hope you find this gift guide helpful! I’m off to try to squeeze a bit more shopping in so I can actually enjoy this last week! Hope you can too. This is truly the season to work at being in the moment. Something I am so deficient in!
Happy Holidays, Jenni