Cooler weather is creeping in and it’s time to pull together a warmer wardrobe! I’ve rounded up my list of must haves for this fall/winter season. Some are affordable (even Amazon Prime!) and some will be pieces I’ll hope to carry through to next year. I know fashion posts are a bit random on my blog but I do like to share my style and would love to hear what pieces you’re planning to wear this fall too! Hey, it doesn’t always have to be about going natural, right?!
- Gray Free People Peplum T-shirt-I link this top every season but in different colors. I love it-it’s soft and easy to wear. I love to pair it with chunky necklaces and bracelets to give it more interest.
- Over sized Free People Fringed Scarf-This scarf is dramatic and my guess is that it would be extremely warm!
- Ruffled Sleeve Sweater-This top is Amazon Prime and cheap. Not to mention it’s right on trend for this fall and comes in several colors.
- Maroon Bell Sleeved Top-The embellished sleeve is a big deal this season and this top looks feminine but not too over the top.
- Dark Wash Vigoss Skinny Jeans-Skinny jeans aren’t going away and I’m so glad because they are so flattering. I love Vigoss jeans because they aren’t super expensive and almost always look amazing on. Plus, don’t forget that Nordstrom offers free shipping and free returns. I have been known to order 4 pairs at a time only to send 3 back.
- Maroon Free People Layered Thermal Top-I love this cozy top and I love waffle knit. Doesn’t get any more fall appropriate then thermals! Plus it comes in other colors as well!
- 2-Tiered Sleeve Gray Sweater-I’m in love this this sweater and it’s another Amazon Prime find that is crazy cheap!
- Black Leather Biker Jacket-I am purchasing this jacket ASAP. I have a biker jacket already that is so bulky. This one seems like it is fitted and thin and would pair well with dressier tops or even dresses.
- Wrap Around Cardigan-Amazon Prime again-I thought this sweater looked cute for casual days and it comes in several colors.
- Tan Booties-You’ve got to have a tan bootie that is comfortable and these have a very slight heel and could be paired with almost anything.
- White Pumps-White after labor day is not a thing anymore. These white pumps are gorgeous and I will wear them with skinny jeans or black pants all year around.
- Blue Smocked Boho Tunic-Free People have the best pieces when you’re looking to find quality boho inspired tops.
- Green Cold Shoulder Boho Tunic-Another Free People find that is dressier then the blue and would go great with black pleather leggings and heels!
Hope this gives your some directions with fall fashion. Go HERE to check out my full round up of fall and winter clothes. I have a feeling, cold weather is right around the corner and I can’t wait! What is your go-to fall staple?