- These Turkish-cotton beach towels could not be cuter with a monogram and fringe! They come in several colors and would be perfect to lay on the beach or rest in the shade!
- This is the cutest beach bag I’ve seen in a long time! It’s even more stunning in person and really makes a big statement.
- I love these tribal/boho bracelets for the pop of color they will give any and every outfit! Plus, they’re $2 each!
- This pink scarf is so beyond hip and would look perfect with a little knit dress like THIS.
- White jeans are in this season. I find these are stretchy enough to fit well but give just enough so you don’t feel over exposed. Oh, and they’re on sale at the moment!
- This overnight bag is so affordable and perfect for quick trips to the lake or beach!
- A big floppy hat is a must. Plus this one is so fashion forward that it will amp up any beach attire you wear.
- I just adore this little top-It’s cheap and beyond cute with the little tassels at the shoulders!
- I’m such a sucker for an embroidered dress or top. This one is beyond cool and it comes in black as well!
- Ok, this clutch is to die for. It would be a classy addition to any summer look! Plus it comes in 2 other colors.
- You can’t go wrong with Kendra Scott drop earrings. These totally make a huge statement (I have them in green) and the new periwinkle color is perfect for hot summer nights!
A few honorable mentions are THIS romper. Rompers are all I see on my favorite fashion Instagramers. I’ve not yet bought one but when I do, it will probably be this one since it’s affordable and I won’t feel too bad if it doesn’t look good! Oh and did I mention it comes in white and green palm leaves too?!
Oh, and THIS huge circular beach blanket is awesome.