Amazon is a life saver, isn’t it? Fast shipping with most items having free shipping is just a must when you’re getting down to the wire for Christmas or even a birthday! I’ve rounded up some amazing items any person who is pursuing a natural lifestyle would love!
- Hello Glow book–Hello Glow is one of my favorite blogs and now they have a book! I have this under the tree from my mom so I don’t personally know how good the book is but if the blog is any indication-the book will be perfect. With 150 beauty recipes, there’s bound to be some really great ones!!
- Car diffuser/humidifier– Another present I’ve got under the tree-I can’t wait to plug this baby in the car. It’s cold here and with constant heat blowing on my skin, my skin is drying out by the second. Plus, I’ll be adding Shield for picking up my girls from school-flu season is officially in January and February.
- Organic Rosehip Oil-Everyone needs a good bottle of cold pressed rosehip oil. Sometimes it’s all your skin needs. It’s super simple yet very effective for hydrating, evening complexion and smoothing wrinkles. A few drops is all you need!
- Whole Seaweed Detox Bath-I’ve discovered this amazing company that obtains seaweed by hand, dries it in the sun then adds it to their product line! Seaweed is often used for it’s major anti-inflammatory powers! Seaweed also contains beneficial minerals from the sea.
- Herbivore’s Pink Clay Mask-I have just discovered this product line and plan on trying more of their products but this pink mask is to pretty to pass up. Plus it’s the perfect detox and gentle exfoliation for sensitive skin types and contains rose petals for added skin benefits!
- Eminence Firm Skin Starter Set-If you’ve been reading my blog for long, you know I love me some Eminence! I’ve had amazing results from their skin care so giving a starter kit is the perfect introduction to safe, effective skin care!
- Fitbit Flex 2-Let’s face it, the more we move, the healthier we are. This sleek fit bit not only tracks your steps, it tracks your calories burnt as well as your sleep! It is also waterproof, is an alarm and gives you alerts when you get texts or calls.
- Himalayan Salt Tea Light Candle Holders-When heated, Himalayan salt gives off negative ions that attach to dirt and allergens particles in the air. Once they’ve attached, the negative ions & dirt/allergen fall to the ground, becoming inactive. I’m not a huge fan of the lamps aesthetically, so I find these tea lights are just as effective and are much prettier.
- Ello Kella Glass Water Bottle-Plastic should be avoided as much as possible. I love these water bottles for smoothies and the gym. They are great on the go and so much safer then a plastic water bottle. This bottle is 20 ounces and is dishwasher safe.
- Click & Grow Indoor Herb Garden-I love growing basil but this indoor garden can also grow strawberries and lavender! How cool to grow our own lavender for future skin care DIYs? Plus it’s sleek and cool looking!
I either have or have asked for everything on this list! I don’t think you can go wrong with any of these items! Happy shopping!