Valentine’s isn’t for everyone but it should be! I’ll admit, I have never had a magical Valentine’s day EVER. Even if I had a bf or a husband, there is so much pressure on the day that it has always been EHHHH. Sorry hubby. Anyway, I think Valentine’s should really be about loving yourself. A little self indulgence never hurt anyone-errrr wait, not true but you know what I’m getting at! So, buy yourself a box of chocolate, a bottle of champagne/wine/beer/hard liquor and order yourself something pretty. I will. Actually, I already have and I’m not done!
- Tarte LipSurgence Lip Set-The LipSurgence lip sticks from Tarte are probably their most popular lip product. This is an affordable set that offers lots of colors perfect for that pout!
- Kate Spade Ipanema Necklace is just gorgeous and it’s 30% off and free shipping! Use code JEWELRY30
- Other People’s Love Letters book just sounds like a good idea. Perfect for Valentine’s Day night with a BIG bottle of champs!
- Kate Spade-Throw Caution To The Wind Bangle is beyond cute and would give such a great pop of color to any arm party! This bracelet is also 30% off and free shipping! Use code JEWELRY30
- ‘Back Me Up’ iPhone 5 Charger-No commentary needed here. This is just smart and cute!
- Kate Spade Garden Party Studs-I LOVE LOVE LOVE these. In fact, I just ordered them because the pair I have isn’t enough. Plus they are free shipping with 30% off! Use code JEWELRY30
- Love Always Trinket Tray-Super cute tray to hold all your 30% off jewelery! Don’t forget Kendra Scott is 33% off too!
- kate spade new york Skinny Mini Pave Bow Bangle Bracelet– I’ve been eyeing this bangle for a while now and it’s majorly discounted-First Amazon took 20% off of it and it’s eligible for an extra 30% with the code JEWELRY30. It’s under $50!!
- Paris In Color coffee table book– What a gorgeous book. Anyone would love this on their coffee table or by their bedside! Plus isn’t Paris romantic?!
- Diptyque ‘Rosafolia’ Candle (Limited Edition)-Want an expensive but oh so decadent candle? Plus, it’s such an iconic glass container that you can use it for a pencil or make up brush holder once it’s burnt-justifies the price, right?
- ‘Proto’ Pointy Toe Pump- Who doesn’t need a pointy toed pink pump?
- Kate Spade-Cedar Street Maise satchel. Love this purse. I have it in red but I’m really wishing I had it in pink!
Love you all!!! Jenni
SHOP THE POST
Oh and I trolled around Amazon for cute dresses that were 50% off and eligible for 2 day FREE shipping just in case you need a date night dress. I think I found some good ones!