Valentine’s day is coming up and let me say-You don’t have to have a partner to have an amazing day! Be your own Valentine! Splurge and get a fun gift for yourself, you totally deserve it! If you do have a special someone, send them here-I’ve got everything linked and even used some Amazon 2-day shipping gifts for those last minute shoppers!
- Kate Spade Lip Earrings-These are just too cute and a bit cheeky too!
- Rebecca Minkoff Arrow Hinge Bracelet- Super cute bangle that would fit right in with any arm party!
- Kendra Scott Earrings- Anyone watching the Bachelor and noticing every girl has these earrings? They come in every color and I personally own a pair and can attest, they are excellent quality and worth the money. Plus, the orange ones are only $36-If orange is your color, today’s your lucky day!
- Ban.Do Sweet Talk Pen Set-I absolutely have to have these pens! They are perfect reminders of how cool you are!
- Sticker I-phone Case-This could be a bad idea or possibly the best phone case ever! Create your own phone case with the cutest stickers! (it doesn’t have to say “Fries before Guys”!)
- “I Love You” Ceramic Jewelry Dish- Such a cute trinket dish for jewelry!
- PJ Party Pajamas- “Roses are Red, I’m Going To Bed”. Enough said.
- Set of 3 Crystal Stacking Rings- These Ted Baker rings are so pretty. The perfect pop to any look!
- Kate Spade Clutch– This clutch is beyond girly but I love the pale pink and would wear it with a gray t-shirt and ripped up jeans! Oh, did I mention it’s $100 off?
- Ban.Do Good Ideas Notebook– Such a cute notebook and I love the message!
- Ban.Do Hot Stuff Thermal Mug- Who doesn’t need a cute coffee cup for on the go?
- I-Phone Charger plus Car Charger- These are just beyond cute and every girl could use more phone chargers! I especially like the USB port for the car!
This will be my first Valentine’s minus a spouse. I have to say, I’m excited. I can make this the girliest Valentine’s day ever! I’m getting a HUGE box of chocolates that my daughters and I can dive into-taking one bite and throwing it back in the box is totally acceptable! I think we’ll all need new p.j.’s and for sure a movie and popcorn is in order. Momma might be having some champagne too! I hope, if you are single or lonely that you will take control of this silly holiday. Make it special for you. Plus, it’s a rare man indeed that has any clue how to be romantic, anyway! Am I right?!
SHOP THE POST