Today is the last day for Tarte’s Friends & Family Sale! Use code FFTARTE at checkout for 30% off your order! Plus, they have free shipping for orders of $40 and up! I have several old stand-bys in my bag like THIS mascara and THIS lipstick but I’m super excited to try out a few new products-now is the time!
My Current Picks-
- Inner Rim Brightener- I have this and use it almost every time I wear eye makeup-It is an amazing tool to brighten up your eyes as well as make them appear bigger.
- Double-Ended Lash Primer & 4-in-1 Mascara- I also have this 4 in 1 mascara and primer and love them both. Primer really thickens my lashes up as well as helps me keep mascara off of my upper lids. I love that they are offering a 2 in 1!
- Brazilliance™ PLUS+ self tanner- This self tanner is new. I like the old one but I’m always on the hunt for a tanner so I think I’ll give this one a go. Plus, the mitt makes all the difference when it comes to application.
- limited-edition chiseling charmers deluxe contour set- I have the Park Avenue Princess contouring palette and really like it but I’m excited to finally try these contouring tools! See my contouring makeup tutorial HERE.
- Amazonian clay 12-hour blush- I wear this blush daily-I have several colors. The nude is my favorite-it is very natural and can somewhat double as a contour. It really does last 12 hours!
- skin twinkle lighting palette- This palette is another option in contouring plus I love the pretty compact!
- tarteist™ creamy matte lip paint- Matte lipstick is the new big thing this year so I’m glad to see tarte is offering one that isn’t so full of chemicals. Plus, this one comes in lots of good colors!
- Limited-edition tartelette tease clay palette-I have THIS palette and love it, but this little one looks like it has the best of tarte’s shadows.
Hurry if you’re interested because this sale ends tonight at midnight! Remember, no discounts are on the site-you must use code FFTARTE to get 30% off!
Shop sale HERE.