So most of you are aware of my current giveaway and probably noticed my beauty box is full of Pacifica. Not too long ago, I ran into some info. about this company. I had originally dismissed the products because I thought they were just another one of those lines that boast of being “all-natural” but were far from it. I thought they were all about their packaging and being green but not about the actual ingredients in their products. There are so many skin care lines that use clever wording to make people feel like their products are free from harmful chemicals. In reality the “natural” word they tack on really just means they use synthetic ingredients that are meant to sound like they come from nature.
Pacifica is truly a breath of fresh air-Let me start by pointing out why you should look into this Jenni Raincloud approved line. I have so many reasons for you to love this line like I do.
For the last year I have been making my own body washes and creams. While I do enjoy the creative process of a DIY-I do not enjoy having to use a preservative or not using one and worrying about the bacteria issue. I also have tripped upon a tricky little thing called pH. This is so important in skin care products and testing pH can be very tricky. Knowing professional skin care chemists are behind my body wash and lotion gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling!
A side note about the body wash-I love it-I don’t like to pay for body wash but this product lathers so well that you only use a tiny bit at a time. My bottle is lasting a long time and well worth it knowing it doesn’t contain harsh ingredients-Plus the Tahitian Gardenia smells so fresh!
Reasons to LOVE Pacifica:
- Pacifica was founded and is run by a woman.
- Pacifica products contain no animal ingredients, FD&C color, phthalates, parabens, sulfates, propylene glycol, benzene, mineral oil, petroleum, peanut oil or triclosan.
- No animal testing EVER.
- Gluten Free.
- 100% Vegan.
- Pacifica does not use endangered ingredients.
- Pacifica supports local charities and donates products to local women’s shelters.
- All candles contain lead free wicks.
- Their nail polish is 7 free!!! NO parabens, phthalates (dibutyl phthalate), toluene, xylene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, and animals
- Pacifica is easy to find-Target and Ulta carry most of the line.
- Affordable price point.
I have used a large amount of Pacifica products and let me just say, I love all of them. I am currently using their body wash, body butter, hand cream, lip balm, perfume, and facial wipes. I just love that I can pick these goodies up at the same time I grocery shop!
I will be testing their makeup line in the next few weeks so stay tuned for that review-I am very hopeful to find more natural makeup that looks good on the skin and not just in the packaging!