I’m struggling with fall fashion this year. Where I live, it’s unseasonably hot. We’re approaching Halloween and hitting mid 80’s! I guess I’m more of an extremist in my fashion sense. I do well with cold weather or hot weather. Mild weather trips me up! Luckily, Nordstrom is having a 40% off sale right now and I’ve scoured their site looking for transitional pieces. While I didn’t find what I was looking for, I did find some great deals that I thought I’d share.
- This coat is only $40. I love a double breasted peacoat and I love a camel colored peacoat even more! You can’t beat this price and it gets great reviews!
- I love this Free People top. Check out the bandana detail on the sleeves! It’s unique and a great price for this brand.
- The new slim Uggs are 40% off in the tan color and a taupe. I love these because they are not so bulky but still comfy! They had 2 other heights too-these were the tallest.
- Vigoss jeans are great-they are super affordable, have the best distressed washes and don’t run overly small! There are several pairs on sale but this one appealed to me because of the ankle length. If you are in to designer jeans-AG, 7 for all Mankind and Rag & Bone have tons of styles at 40% off as well!
- I love these booties. I have a beat up pair that look similar to this and they literally go with everything.
- These gold/turquoise cuffs are so cute and different. They also come with red stones.
- I love this Rebecca Minkoff tasseled saddle bag. It’s white, but it’s not a bright white-it’s more of a bone white and can be worn in the winter for sure.
A few other great deals are the LeCreuset French Press. I love a good french press and LeCreuset is my cookware of choice. My cookware is in blue and orange, but this press comes in every color! I also love THIS Zella hooded zip up. It comes in blue and purple and would really jazz up yoga pants! I hope you find this sale helpful! Stay tuned because next week I have a killer DIY coming up!
Also, Kate Spade has extended their 75% off sale through midnight tonight (Friday 10/28). I usually tell you all about this sale and it slipped through the cracks but luckily you have 1 more day!! They have loads of bags and wallets plus $20 earrings that are the best quality. Might be a good time to Christmas shop! Shop the sale HERE.