The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the best sale of the year is in full swing and this year my cart is WAY too full! So many great items are marked way down that are perfect for your fall wardrobe. This year I’m single and so not ready to mingle, but I’m still amping up my look regardless! I’ve searched for all the best looks for this coming season as well as the best deals. I’ve literally poured over page after page of this sale and narrowed it down to make it easy for you!
Shop the entire sale HERE. The sales ends Aug. 3rd with new additions here and there so if anything you need sales out, check back!
Coats & Jackets
- I’m seriously in love with this baby pink coat. I love the texture and the blush pink is so perfect for fall and winter! It’s a whopping $100 off too! It also comes in wine and black!
- Trench coats are classic. They never go out of style. This one is great quality and I like the length!
- I love this faux leather motorcycle jacket because it’s so edgy-This would bump up the cool factor on any outfit! It’s a big statement for only $64 bucks!
- I can’t get enough of classic pea coats. This one comes in olive green, tan and black as well and at this price you could buy all 4!
- Love this simple trapeze dress. You could pair it with a blazer or scarf to change the entire look of the dress! It comes in a few colors and gets good reviews-Can’t beat that for only $40!
- Ok, this faux fur Top Shop vest is over the top but it’s so cute! I would pair it with a little dress, like the trapeze dress or even a floral print dress! It looks amazing for the price and oh so cozy!! I also found THIS black vest and THIS leather vest that are great buys as well!
- At $25, this striped shirt is a must. It works with so many different outfits and black and white stripes always up your fashion game.
- Hue Leggings are my absolute favorite brand when it comes to leggings. I love these textured python leggings. I have these in the plain leather and they are just as comfortable as a knit legging but they really take any outfit to a while other level.
- This HUE Legging is the best-It has a wide waistband that hold you in without making you uncomfortable! These are marked down to $23 which is a great deal-I’m getting these in black. I have a dark gray from last season and because HUE leggings last I don’t need to re-buy every year because of stretching, bobbling or fading!
- Everyone needs a good pair of dark skinny jeans. They are flattering and go with everything. These are from Joe’s Jeans and are $60 bucks off!
- I just love these Kate Spade over the knee socks! I’m excited to rock these socks with knee high boots and a skater skirt with a big chunky sweater!
- These over the knee boots are AWESOME!!! I love this charcoal color. Plus I love the chunky heel because that usually means they give you height without being uncomfortable!
- I love my Michael Kors watch. Chunky mens watches just aren’t going out of style and I’m glad! This is a great price for a great quality watch!
- These gold triangle earrings are so cool. I think they are unusual and look great on the ear! Oh, and they come in silver as well!
- Crystal necklaces are my thing. I already have 2 but this one is neat since it’s horizontal. Plus I love the long chain. Plus it’s a higher quality piece for a good price. It comes in several other colors too! I’m thinking I need the jade one as well!
- I love a lighter brown knee high boot. It’s so preppy and classic. This one is from UGG Australia and is $100 off!!
- I love this Tory Burch purse. I was watching a show the other day and the actor had a red purse that just looked amazing with everything she wore! Made me think I needed one! I love how big this purse is plus it’s over $150 off!
- I’m so glad the leopard print trend is back! I love this heel and I’ve heard these particular shoes are comfortable which is just a must. Beauty is not pain in my world-at least when it comes to fashion!