It’s mid-August and I already have “fall fever”. I can not wait for cooler weather! I love when the days are shorter, fire is in the fireplace and soups on the table! I have hand picked my fall must haves with a budget in mind! I’ve picked current pieces that will compliment a casual day out and also pieces for a cozy day in. To me, the above picks are staples for a comfortable, yet stylish season!
- North face vest-This vest is perfect for outdoor weinie roasts and leaf raking!
- I love this faux leather gray bag. It’s nice and roomy and VERY affordable!
- Hunter rain boots are classic. They look amazing with skinny jeans or leggings and come in so handy on those rainy/snowy days. These black pair will go with everything and the quality of this brand will last forever.
- I love an oversized scarf in the fall. Pair it with a boyfriend cardigan or light weight jacket for extra warmth and a pop of color!
- Plaid shirts are super “in” this season. They look great with jeans and boots or even tucked into a high waisted skirt and heels!
- Got to have a fitted blazer to be worn with dark skinny jeans and a light weight tee. So slimming and sharp, this will give any outfit a more stylish look.
- Ok, this might just be personal but I love a cat sweater-it doesn’t get any cooler then this one. It’s always a good idea to add a bit of quirk to your look!
- Hard Tail lounging pants are awesome. So comfy yet super flattering. They last forever and are cool enough to wear to the grocery store!
- A boyfriend cardigan is perfect for layering during mild weather season. Tie around your waist when it’s not cool enough for more texture to your look!
- Everyone needs a stream lined, long sweatshirt. Love this green. Pair perfect with jeans or even lounge pants. Provides warmth while being so comfy!
Oh, and did I mention these items are all part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?? Great deals that last until August 3! Nail down your fall wardrobe and save a ton of money!
P.S. These items will still be available after the 3rd but at regular prices.