Hi! When it comes to DIY skin care, making your own lip balm is a no fail product. You seriously can make lip balms just as effective and fun as a store bought lip balm! You just need a little beeswax and oil and some creativity! Today I wanted to share a recipe for a super yummy, yet nourishing lip balm! This lip balm is no joke. It truly smells like mint chocolate chip! So good! Let’s jump right in!
Mint Chocolate Lip Balm
1 TBSP. Grapeseed Oil (find it HERE)
1 tsp. Cocoa Butter (find it HERE)
1 tsp. Beeswax (find it HERE)
- Fill a pot half way full of water.
- Place a glass pyrex bowl with a spout in the pot.
- Turn the stove top on medium heat.
- Add Oil, Butter and Wax and let melt.
- Once all ingredients are melted, pour into containers.
- Let Cool.
I use grapeseed oil because it has no scent to it. You could also use a refined coconut oil, almond oil or meadowfoam seed oil as well.
I hope you try this balm-You’ll absolutely love it and so will your lips!