It’s no secret, I have a few oils I use over and over. I love these oils for several reasons. Some smell amazing, some do wonderful things for skin and some have physical benefits. In honor of all things lovely for Valentine’s Day, I wanted to share my favorite oils as well as a fun giveaway!
- Lavender-Ahhhhh, my favorite! I diffuse this oil constantly as well as use it as a room/linen spray. I apply it before bed and am currently using it on a large rash I acquired by using a product I’m clearly allergic too! Can’t live without it. Go HERE for another reason to love it!
- Carrot Seed-This oil is incredible for the skin. I call it the “regenerator”. It regenerates skin cells like non other. It also reduces water weight and puffiness, revs up circulation and helps protect your skin from sun damage! I use it in THIS recipe and wrote a whole post on all it’s benefits HERE.
- Geranium-This oil is truly the beauty oil. It helps even skin tone and balances all skin conditions. It also revs up circulation, reduces the appearance of scars, is healing and encourages cell turnover. This oil deserved it’s own post as well. Read more HERE.
- Ylang Ylang-I love Ylang Ylang for it’s skin balancing benefits. It also has a very sweet, distinctive scent that is known to “set the mood”….
- Roman Chamomile-This oil is for sure known as THE oil for sensitive skin. It has been known to alleviate skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis and is incredibly healing. It’s a staple in my solid oil cleanser!
- Rose and Jasmine are two oils that are extremely special as well. I have recently been using rose in a few experimental DIYs and I’m understanding what all the rage is about. I used it in THIS serum and can’t say enough about it. I’m crazy in love with this serum! First off, a pure, unadulterated rose smells other worldly but it also has massive benefits for the skin. Jasmine oil along with rose and ylang ylang is an aphrodisiac so there’s that. Jasmine is also great for the skin. It is very moisturizing but it also can balance oily skin. It’s antiseptic which helps with infection of any kind. It also increases elasticity in the skin!
Now is the time to try out these expensive oils if you’ve been eyeing them! You won’t be disappointed and remember, they will last forever. Rose and Jasmine are so strong that you only need a couple drops per DIY.
All of these oils are on sale for this week only at Spark Naturals, my essential oils company of choice. Some are highly discounted!! Use my coupon code JENNIRAINCLOUD for another 10% off and enjoy free shipping on all orders over $25! Now is the time to try these amazing essential oils!
Also, I’ve got a GIVEAWAY!!
This giveaway includes an awesome Pulse Sirq Diffuser and a 3-piece Diffuser Blend Winter 3-Pack! This diffuser is one of my favorites and as I’ve said a million times-a diffuser is a must during the winter months! Get excited about diffusing HERE! The diffuser 3-pack includes New Beginnings, Love and Winter Blues. Don’t underestimate the power of diffusing oils when you’re in need of a boost, energy or inspiration!
- Follow me on Instagram-go HERE.
- Like THIS photo
- Tag your friends-For each friend you tag, you increase your chances of winning!
*U.S. entries only.
I will announce the winner Tuesday Feb. 14th via Instagram.
Please share what your favorite essential oils are! Have you bit the bullet and orders rose or jasmine?