I’ve already done a post on Tinted Lip Balm quite a while ago but it was one of my favorite DIY’s. I used every drop of my lip balm from that post and have since wanted to make more. It’s an easy project and I think you will love it just as much as I do! Let’s get started!
What You’ll Need:
- Lip Balm Tins (find them HERE)
- Natural Lip Stick (find it HERE)
- Beeswax Pastiles (find them HERE)
- Organic, Cold Pressed Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- Essential Oils (find them HERE)
- Fill a medium sized pot 1/2 way full with water.
- Turn on stove top to medium heat.
- Place a glass pyrex bowl with a spout in the water.
- Add 3 TBSP. of Olive Oil or Coconut Oil to bowl.
- Add 3 tsp. of Beeswax Pastiles to bowl.
- Add as little or as much from your NEW lipstick tube as you’d like. (I’m using about 1/2 and inch for sheer color)
- Allow ingredients to melt.
- Once melted, remove from heat and add 10 drops of your essential oil of choice. (I used rosemary and lemon for mine)
- Pour into lip balm tins and allow to cool.
It couldn’t be easier and more rewarding to make a lip balm. I have tried a few organic lip balm options lately and I just always go right back to my homemade balm every time!
This is such a fun gift and a fabulous stocking stuffer!