Merry Christmas everyone! Santa is coming and just maybe he’s sick of eating cookies everyone leaves him….. and just maybe he’d be excited about getting SUGAR COOKIE LIP BALM?! Ha, probably not, but how fun is a sugar cookie lip balm?! It’s an easy recipe that is super nourishing, not to mention yummy for your lips!
DIY Sugar Cookie Lip Balm
1. Fill a medium sized pot half way full with water.
2. Place a glass bowl with a spout in your pot
3. Turn on stove top to medium heat.
4. Add Oil, Tea Bags, Vanilla, and Sugar.
5. Let steep for 20-30 minutes.
6. Remove Tea Bags
7. Add Beeswax
8. Once Beeswax is melted pour into containers.
This is a super easy recipe and a fun stocking stuffer! You know, the more I think about it, Santa totally would appreciate this lip balm!