The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale comes once a year-you might call it Christmas in July! I take serious advantage of the Beauty Exclusives because I can get quality make-up for a great price. The reason this sale is so awesome is because Nordstrom doesn’t put their summer items on sale-they put pre-season fall and winter items on sale! There are so many great deals-I could literally turn this into an epic post covering home, fashion and beauty but then I realized-Ain’t Nobody Got Time for That! So, here are the items I have ordered or are planning to order! The sale goes through August 3rd and I’ve heard they restock in the middle so don’t delay! You can’t miss these amazing deals!! Oh, and did I mention everything is FREE SHIPPING???
1. Mac Brush Set -$49.50 Regularly $119 I’m in serious need of a make up brush update so these are first on my list. These have great reviews and I trust Mac’s quality.
- Short Shader Brush
- Medium Angled Shading Brush
- Angled Foundation Brush
- Duo Fiber Brush
2. Bare Minerals-Pretty Chic Face & Eye Collection-$49.50 Regularly $104 LOVE LOVE LOVE Bare Minerals-This kit is awesome for an “on-the-go” make up bag. It’s a total no-brainer! Plus, when you spend $65 on Bare Minerals you get a free gift set!
- Mineral Veil in Original (0.1 oz.)
- Mini READY Blush in The Love Letter (0.1 oz.)
- Eyecolor in Smoky Amber (0.2 oz.)
- Eyecolor in Champagne Satin (0.02 oz.)
- Full-size Marvelous Moxie™ Lip gloss in Temptress (0.15 oz.)
- Mini Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara (0.18 oz.)
- Tapered Eyeshadow Brush
- Travel Bag
3. Mac All About Beige Kit-$49.50 Regularly $101 This kit has the most amazing colors and covers shadows, blushes and lip colors. You won’t be washed out using this kit!
- Rocketgirl (satin finish) eye shadow
- Plum Ember (satin finish) eye shadow
- Sable Riche (frost finish) eye shadow
- Cocktail Black (frost finish) eye shadow
- Honesty (luster finish) eye shadow
- Light Study (matte finish) eye shadow
- Love and Laughter (satin finish) blush
- Liberating (satin finish) blush
- Modern Wow! (amplified finish) lipstick
- What’s Haute? (amplified finish) lipstick
- Duo-handled 275SE Brush/316SE Lip Brush
4. Clarisonic Mia 2-$149 Regularly $220 I’m a little behind on this one-I have never tried a clarisonic brush. It’s the most popular cleansing system-Thousands of women rave over this electric brush. At this discount, it’s time to give it a try-(post to follow!!)
- Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing Device
- Two Sensitive Brush Heads
- Protective Travel Case
- pLink Charger
- Full-size Refreshing Gel Cleanser (6 oz.)
- Travel Bag
5. Stila Lip Glaze Set-$25 Regularly $110 This is a crazy deal! Love Stila lip gloss!
6. Anastasia Clear Brow Duo-$29 Regularly $42 Clear brow gel is a must to tame unruley brows. I’ve realized recently that Anastasia brow products are simply the best when it comes to perfecting brows.
7. Nars Cheek Pallet-$49 Regularly $73 Ok, apparently this is the end all be all of blush. I can’t wait to try it! Beauty bloggers/experts rave about this kit!!
- Orgasm (0.15 oz.): a peachy pink with gold shimmer.
- Laguna (0.15 oz.): a diffused brown with gold shimmer.
- Mistinguette (0.08 oz.): a bright pink.
- Goulue (0.08 oz.): a neutral pink.
8. Evian Facial Water Spray-$17.50 Regularly $31.50 One 10 oz. bottle with two 1.7 oz. sprays. I’ve mentioned Evian Facial Spritzer in several other posts-I just love it. Perfect for flying, perfect for summer, it’s a must!
I hope you all have enjoyed my suggestions for this once a year sale. If you’re like me, I’m always looking for a bargain-these beauty deals are just too good to pass up!! What are you all most excited to snag? Spill!
P.S.-I ordered this little Kate Spade initial necklace-too cute, huh!