I’m here to spread a little holiday cheer and by holiday, I mean HALLOWEEN! If you’ve been around for a while, you know I LOVE Halloween! Fall is a magical time of year for me and I wanted to encourage you to make a little room for some fun! Even if you don’t like Halloween, there’s still special moments to be had!
I wanted to share a few subtle spooky touches around my house as well as some amazing Halloween decor items on my wish list! As I get older, subtle is more the name of the game when it comes to decorating for Halloween. I used to go all out but now I try to keep it classy and lose the obvious decor.
We are currently on fall break and with rain and dark clouds on the radar, the girls and I are settling in to a day of scary movies and some “Halloween popcorn”! When I say Halloween popcorn I mean throwing in candy corn, M & Ms and reese’s pieces in the bag-it’s so simple but the kids love it! I’m also planning on making THIS smores dip this weekend! Rodney and I are celebrating his bday with dinner and the new Halloween movie Friday night-I CAN NOT wait-Halloween is one of my favorites!
My Top 5 Scary Movies:
- Rosemary’s Baby
- Amittyville Horror (I love the original as well as the remake.) Both on PRIME!! Original HERE Remake HERE
- Bram Stoker’s Dracula (every year I watch this with candles lit, a good cabernet and lights off!)
- Scream (def. my generation-love how campy it is-total classic!)
- The Skeleton Key PRIME!
The Scariest Movies You Might Not Have Seen:
- Kristy (netflix!!!)
- Don’t Breath
- When A Stranger Calls (re-make)
- Watcher In The Woods (creepiest kid’s movie that has the best spooky vibe for us adults!)
The Best & Easiest DIY Costumes:
- Wind Up Key Doll
- Senior Girl from Dazed and Confused
- Risky Business
- Chill Pill
- Crazy Cat Lady
- Audrey Hepburn-Breakfast At Tiffany’s
My Halloween Decor Picks!!
More Halloween Goodness!
- Fall Diffuser Potions
- Pumpkin Pie Lip Balm
- Pumpkin Scrub
- Pumpkin Glycolic Mask
- Grain Free Pumpkin Cookies
- Halloween Moments Around My House
- Last Minute Halloween Weekend Ideas
Happy Haunting! Jenni