Not long ago I did a post on natural lines at Sephora. I was pleased to find that they had some options. I intended to do an Ulta post of the same nature and I’m so glad I’ve gotten around to it! Ulta carries some really wonderful, natural lines. I would say Ulta offers a much better selection of natural/organic products that I really trust. Sephora offers lines that boast being natural but I just wasn’t as familiar with their products and had to do a lot of research and ingredient reading rather then having knowledge from experience. Ulta, I feel has lines that I know well from personal experience and when online will take too long, a quick trip to Ulta allows me to not compromise my natural values.
Natural/Organic Lines at ULTA:
- Alterna (hair care) This line gets excellent reviews for hair-especially THIS product. I have yet to try them but fully intend on it.
- Babo Botanicals (babies and kiddos) Love this line for kids.
- Burt’s Bees (makeup, skin care and body care) Great for make up and body products. I haven’t tried them for skin care as of now.
- Butter London (nail polish and lip color) LOVE these polishes. They are 5 free as well. Read more about that HERE.
- Coola (sun care) You really can’t go wrong with Coola. They are my go-to every summer for skin care that has great, natural sun protection. I intend to try out way more of this line this summer.
- DermOrganic (hair care) I’ve not tried this line but they are certified organic.
- EOS (lip care and body care) They offer natural lip balms and a new body lotion line. They are my first choice for lip balm if you don’t want to make your own! I have tried their lotion and really like it.
- Juice Beauty (skin care) LOVE LOVE LOVE. THIS products is awesome. Another line I intend to dig in much deeper then I have!
- Pacifica (body care and fragrance) I love this line for body care. Super perfect for gifts and Ulta often offers buy 1 get 1 50% off.
- Shea Moisture (body and hair care) I’ve not tried it but they are organic and have great reviews.
- Tarte (make up) This has been my go-to for makeup. I know they aren’t the most natural but so far, I’ve had a hard time finding makeup that is natural and affordable as well as easily accessible.
- Yes To (skin care) I’ve used many of their products. I don’t think they are the most natural but they are way better then most.
Please comment below if I have over looked any natural/organic brands at Ulta! To me, Ulta is your best bet if you are out and about and needing to update your skin and body care products! Juice Beauty and Coola are probably my favorite when it comes to Ulta.