It’s that time again! The Kate Spade Surprise Sale is in full swing with only 1 1/2 days left! This year doesn’t disappoint! I’m all in with the periwinkle pebbled leather wallet, the lemon slice earrings and THIS necklace! Hey, my birthday is this month so it’s totally fine! Take advantage of these deals-These bags are the real deal. I speak from experience, Kate Spade is amazing quality and great style! I have the large Southport Jenny and have to say-the pebbled leather is perfect.
- Southport Avenue Stacy Wallet-This wallet is regularly $149!! It’s only $49 now-I’m jumping on this one! Oh and it comes in a couple other colors!
- Hamilton Heights Cody Back Pack- I think this back pack is more of an edgy look for KS but that’s why I like it. It was regularly $398 but now it’s $169!
- Southport Avenue Small Jenny- I just love this color but it also comes in yellow/bone and black. It was regularly $348 but now it’s $129!!
- Charlotte Street Sloan- This bag also come ins black and was originally $458 now marked down to $179!
- Cove Street Color Black Airel- This huge navy and cream tote was $478 and is now $168!!! The perfect classic hold-all for summer!!
- Mikas Pond Bee- This wristlet comes in several colors and was $79 but is now $39!
- Lemon Studs-I just have to have these for only $19!
- Pretty Little Things Phone Case- Cute little I-Phone 5 case!
If you’re interested, don’t wait-The bags tend to sell out quick! This sale ends Feb. 11 (tomorrow!) at 11:59 P.M. pt.
Shop the entire sale HERE.