It’s getting down to the wire to order Christmas gifts online but I’ve picked a few of my fave beauty products that would be perfect stocking stuffers! Some are from Amazon with Prime shipping and some are from Sephora, where you could possibly find these gifts in store! I even included a few gifts from Target, which has FREE SHIPPING right now!
- Deborah Lippman Party Mix Nail Polish Set 5 Free Nail Polish-Read more about why that’s good HERE.
- Burt’s Bees Bundle of Joy Gift Set Great body products even if they are for a baby!
- Tarte-Glow Beyond Travel Set I’m dieing to try out Tarte’s sunless tanner, plus this includes their face bronzer towelettes, a gorgeous eye shadow compact and a matte cheek tint and bronzer!
- Eminence Red Rose Collection- I think I’ve made it pretty clear how much I love Eminence skin care-This set is a full skin care routine including a masque and treatment! It’s a great way to discover Eminence!
- Tarte-Set of 4 Pure Optic Lip Glosses- I LOVE these lip glosses-They are super shiny and they stay put! This is such a great value!
- Pacifica Natural Skin Care Collection for Day and Night- I have not tried Pacifica skin care but I love their body products! I plan on giving it a go soon and this would be a good way to do it!
- Tarte Bon Voyage Collector’s Set And Travel Bag- If nothing else-this set has the most amazing eye shadow, but it has so much more too-It contains a great mascara, 2 lip products, a cheek stain and Amazonian clay finishing powder and their famous Maracuja oil!
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Flatter Yourself Contouring Brush Set These are a great set of brushes!!
- ALTERNA Bamboo® Volume On-The-Go Travel Set I mentioned this line in my Sephora guide-Supposedly, these products hold their volume for 2 days straight!!
SHOP THE POST
A few more amazing gifts…..(that I found after my collage was done ;))